Our Trojan 400 H3 Waste Baler is suited for pressing: paper, cardboard, printing waste and has foil channel adjustment – 3 sides. It’s hydraulic-automatic abba-drill machine and thrust station pivotable for superior service and cleaning.
- Compact and robust design
- Parallel thrust station
- 45t pressing force
It comes with Photocell control in the filling chute and a feed hopper as needed. The operator side is freely selectable and is suitable for small to medium sized material traffic. The bale dimensions are compact and is simple to operate via touch panel.
Trojan 400 H3 Waste Baler Technical data
- Pressing force [kn/t] 450/45
- Specific pressing force [N/cm²] 74
- Motor (kw) 11 15
- Throughput cardboard B19, approx. [t/h] 1,8 2,3
- Volume idle running [m³/h] 84 110
- Volume-working conditions [B19 m³/h] 80 75
- Cycle time [sec] 30 30
- Feed opening W x L [mm] 850 x 1150
- Tying system horizontal, 3-fold, automatically
- Bale size W x H x L [mm] 790 x 730 x 1200
- Bale weight, paper, cardboard [kg] approx. 350 kg (depend on input weight and material)
- Machine weight [kg] 5000
Abba – Environmental and press technology. Channel baling presses at a top price-performance ratio.
We from Mardon Recycling, are appointed Sole UK Agents for ABBA-PRESSENTECHNIK fully automatic baling presses. The fully automated, mobile channel baling presses are distinguished by a high throughput with low energy consumption and easy operation.
Another characteristic of the channel baling presses is the compact and simple design (arrangement of the press cylinder advantageously crossed) with dependable cutting and drill station. The channel baling presses are ideal for compressing: corrugated paper and board from commercial premises, de-inking, mixed-wastepaper, corrugated paper of all other kinds, foil (landscape foils); PET bottles, hard plastic, beverage cans etc.
Contact a member of the team for more details: