Workshop/Field Service Engineer- Waste & Recycling Equipment
South Molton – Devon
£21,000 – £25,000 plus Van, Tools, Mobile, Holiday, Pension & Overtime
Are you looking for a new exciting and varied role? We are a well-established Waste and Recycling Equipment company in the UK offering loads of overtime and training in order for you to progress your career within our growing company. Due to expansion we are looking to recruit the services of additional Service and Maintenance Engineers to be based at our Head Quarters in South Molton, Devon.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This is a Workshop and field based role, working on Waste Recycling Equipment such as cardboard balers and compactors.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding and repairs carried out on customers’ sites.
- Refurbishing of machines within the workshop.
- You must be flexible with hours.
- Weekend cover may be required on rota basis with expected continued growth
- Producing risk assessments and method statements for internal and customer records
- Regular overtime is available
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- A Forklift licence is preferred but training can be given
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualified or experienced hands on Maintenance/Service Engineer/Fitter
- Must have experience with 3 phase Electrics, Welding, Hydraulics and Mechanical
- Must be computer literate, organised and must possess excellent communication skills
- You will be a highly motivated individual, effective communicator and a strong team player
- You must be from a service engineering background with experience in repairing and maintaining recycling machinery
- A good level of health and fitness is required for the demands of the role.
In return we offer an exceptional salary and package consisting of £21,000 – £25,000 Basic, regular overtime, 20 days’ holiday rising to 25 days plus bank holidays, pension, personal legal fee assistance plus Van, fuel card, tools and mobile for field work.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in our industry, then get in touch. Please forward a copy of your current CV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE