Current Vacancies at Mardon Recycling
Field Service Engineer/Fitter
Mardon Recycling Machinery Ltd are a well-established Waste and Recycling Equipment business based in the UK, which has an outstanding reputation and works with some of the leading organisations throughout both the UK and Europe. We are currently expanding our organisation and are now seeking several Field Service Engineers, based in Oxfordshire, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Manchester and/or surrounding areas.
Candidates will be highly motivated individuals, effective communicators and strong team players. You will have a flexible and positive approach to your role in order to achieve company objectives and maximise performance. You must be able to demonstrate your ability to work competently and accurately under pressure. You must be able to work in a team but also be capable of working under own initiative and be a strong communicator. You will need to have a good general level of health and fitness for the demands of the role. It is essential that applicants be from a service engineering background accustomed to repairing, servicing and refurbishing recycling machinery.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- You must be willing to travel to carry out service/repair and maintenance work at customer sites to reduce machine downtime.
- Ensuring that machines are repaired quickly and efficiently but most importantly working correctly and safely
- You will be required to install and decommission the machinery and train operatives on the safe use of the equipment (you shall receive full training prior to you attending sites).
- To liaise with members of staff, customers and suppliers at all levels.
- Understand and comply with Health & Safety, Quality Procedures, Company Policies and all other areas of compliance.
- You will be competent at producing risk assessments and method statements for internal records and for customers.
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- Qualified/Experienced hands on Field Service Engineer/Fitter.
- Mechanical, Hydraulics and Welding experience required.
- Forklift counterbalance License an advantage, but training can be arranged.
- Full clean driving license.
- Computer literate organised and possess good communication skills.
- Must be flexible with working hours (40+ hours per week)
- Salary depending on experience
- Overtime available
- Company pension
- Mobile phone
- Company van and sat nav
- Up to 25 days holiday (loyalty incentive) + bank holidays
No Agency’s please.