Vacancy – Home Based Field Service Engineer/Fitter – Worcester or surrounding areas
Home Based Field Service Engineer/Fitter
Working for a leader in the Recycling Machinery Industry
£25,000 – £27,500 basic + exceptional benefits
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer/Fitter based from home in the Worcester or surrounding areas. You will be carrying out installation/decommissioning as well as service/repair and maintenance work at customer sites, ensuring the machines are repaired quickly and efficiently without compromising safe working practices. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills and a flexible/positive approach to problem solving. In return we are offering a exceptional package including a salary of £25-£27.5K plus regular overtime available. In addition we offer a pension scheme, holiday incentive, personal legal assistance, company van, fuel card, tools, mobile phone and an extraordinary Christmas party all in.
Mardon Recycling Machinery Ltd are a well-established Waste and Recycling Equipment business based in the UK, which has an outstanding reputation and works with some of the leading organizations throughout both the UK and Europe. We are currently expanding our organization and are now seeking a Field Service Engineer, based in the Worcester or surrounding areas.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Based from home, you must be willing to travel to carry out service/repair and maintenance work at customer sites to reduce machine downtime.
- Ensuring that machines are repaired quickly and efficiently but most importantly working correctly and safely
- Bank Holiday and weekend cover on a rota basis may be required with future growth
- You will be required to install and decommission the machinery and train operatives on the safe use of the equipment (you shall receive full training prior to you attending sites).
- To liaise with members of staff, customers and suppliers at all levels.
- Understand and comply with Health & Safety, Quality Procedures, Company Policies and all other areas of compliance.
- You will be competent at producing risk assessments and method statements for internal records and for customers.
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- Qualified or Experienced hands on Field Service Engineer/Fitter.
- Mechanical, Hydraulics, 3 Phase Electrical and Welding experience required.
- Full clean driving license.
- Computer literate organized and possess good communication skills.
- A good level of health and fitness is required for the demands of the role.
- Salary depending on experience (£25,000 – £27,500 + O/T)
- Regular overtime available
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 + bank holidays.
- Personal legal fee assistance
- Van, fuel card, tools and mobile
- All inclusive Christmas party
No Agency’s please.