Jobs at Mardon Recycling Machinery
Field Service Engineer
Mardon Recycling Machinery Ltd – Manchester
Mardon Recycling Machinery Ltd is a well-established recycling equipment business established since 2003, we work with a substantial amount of leading organizations and brands throughout the UK and Europe. As an expanding business we are now looking to seek a field service engineer in Manchester or surrounding areas to maintain growing demand.
As a Field Service Engineer you’ll play a key part in a busy, customer facing team which is crucial to the business and it’s on going successes. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills and a flexible/positive approach to problem solving.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out regular servicing/maintenance on all types of recycling equipment
- To attend breakdowns and complete repairs as required on all recycling equipment at customers sites in your given area. Within a timely and competent manner, working safely to current legislation.
- You will be required to install and decommission the equipment along with completing training with operatives on the safe use of the equipment
- You will be competent at producing risk assessments and method statements for internal records and for customers use as required
- Complete and submit work sheets in a timely manner on the electronic device provided
- Complete housekeeping/safety records on a regular basis for office use
- To liaise with members of staff, customers and suppliers in a professional manner
- Understand and comply with health & safety legislation along with quality procedures, company policies and all other areas of compliance.
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- Qualified or experienced field service engineer
- Experience within the Recycling Industry
- Candidate must have mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and welding experience
- Full clean UK driving license
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Clik Software would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company van including power tools
- Fuel card supplied
- Company phone and tablet
- Holiday loyalty scheme
No agency’s please.
All training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.50 to £15.00 /hour