Jobs at Mardon Recycling Machinery
Trainee Sales Executive
We are a leading service provider of waste management solutions including the supply of balers, compactors and various equipment. We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Sales Executive to cover the M4 corridor. The successful candidate will be office based from home and ideally located between Bristol and Slough.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are recruiting for a Trainee Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our range of products and services to potential new clients and existing customers. This role will include full account management of clients from initial contact to delivery.
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored service adding real value to their business and unrivalled after sales service in the industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generate and develop new prospect/leads and new accounts
- Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations.
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve sales targets as set out and defined.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective solutions and quotations.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity by use of CRM as instructed by the Regional Sales Manager.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role.
- Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Ability to influence others
- Full Driving Licence
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive Salary
- £18k -£20k plus uncapped commission scheme (OTE £30K)
- Company vehicle plus Fuel Card (From Day 1)
- Lap-top and mobile phone
- Continuous Training and a mentor to help with personal development
- Company pension scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic salesperson to develop and progress in a
rapidly expanding market. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
We are looking to recruit a full-time, experienced, pro-active Office Administrator at our Headquarters in South Molton, Devon.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This is an office-based role, working within the Recycling Industry
- Providing support and information in a timely and efficient manner
- Arranging appointments, accommodation and flights when required
- Monitoring ongoing enquiries, processing orders and raising Agreements
- Answering enquiries by telephone, email and in person, taking detailed information from customers to be able to raise quotes and place orders.
- Following up leads generated from our marketing campaigns, along with existing quotes already sent to customers
- Organising transport, in a cost efficient timely manner
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure all processes run smoothly
- Covering different roles / departments during periods of leave
- After Sales calls to be made to customers. Reports to be raised from feedback to implement improvements
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A welcoming and professional telephone manner with excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, organised and adaptable attitude to your work with attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative
- Highly motivated individual, effective communicator and a strong team player
- Be able to problem solve
- Prior working knowledge and experience in an administration practices are essential to be successful at this role.
- Must be able to prioritise workload and be able to multitask, whilst maintaining a high standard of work and meeting deadlines
- Must be computer literate, with a sound knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of CRM software is an advantage
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org