Jobs at Mardon Recycling Machinery
Field Service Engineer for Recycling Machinery
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills and a flexible/positive approach to problem solving. The field service engineer role will be based from home ideally in Sheffield or surrounding area. You will be committed to work 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with possible extra hours available, along with weekend and bank holiday cover if required, working outside of your area and occasional stop overs.
Mardon Recycling Machinery Ltd is a well-established recycling equipment business established since 2003, we work with a substantial amount of leading organisations and brands throughout the UK and Europe. As an expanding business we are now looking to seek a field service engineer in this area to maintain growing demand.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out regular servicing/maintenance on all types of recycling equipment
- To attend breakdowns and complete repairs as required on all recycling equipment at customers sites in your given area. Within a timely and competent manner, working safely to current legislation’s
- You will be required to install and decommission the equipment along with completing training with operatives on the safe use of the equipment
- You will be competent at producing risk assessments and method statements for internal records and for customers use as required
- Complete and submit work sheets in a timely manner on the electronic devise provided
- Complete time sheets along with housekeeping/safety records on a regular basis for office use
- To liaise with members of staff, customers and suppliers in a professional manner
- Understand and comply with health & safety legislation along with quality procedures, company policies and all other areas of compliance.
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- Qualified or experienced field service engineer, preferably within the recycling industry
- Candidate must have mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and welding experience
- Full clean UK driving license
- Computer literate
- A good level of health and fitness is required for the demands of the role
- Knowledge of Clik Software but not essential as training will be given
- Salary dependant on experience
- Company van including power tools
- Fuel card supplied
- Company phone and tablet
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Personal legal assistance
- Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP)
- Critical incident stress management
No agency’s please.
All training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time