Jobs at Mardon Recycling Machinery
Due to a member of staff leaving for maternity leave we are looking to recruit the services of a Service Coordinator to be based at our Head Quarters in South Molton, Devon. We are looking for the right person to join us with an immediate start date until January 2020 with the possibility of a full time position at the end of the contract.
In this office based role you will be required to liaise with customers and suppliers as well as ensure orders, parts and materials are allocated to the correct field engineer. You will also be required to schedule the engineer’s daily routines. Full training will be provided before and during the cover of maternity leave.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Arranging site visits for the service engineers
- Coordinating the field engineers daily schedules
- Monitoring job sheets and follow up visits or parts required
- Ordering consumables for customers
- Answering enquiries by telephone, email and in person
- Ensuring that engineers receive daily job on time through the CRM System
- Must be able to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through meeting the customer needs and requirements, managing expectations through consistent and timely communications and engagement
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A welcoming and professional telephone manner with excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, organised and adaptable attitude with good all round administration abilities
- Must be able to work to deadlines and prioritise work load whilst remaining calm if working under pressure
- Must be a highly positive, proactive & motivated individual, effective communicator, and a strong team player
- Previous coordinating experience would be preferable, but a customer service background would also be considered.
- Experience using a CRM system. Clik experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- A keen eye for detail is crucial
In return we offer an exceptional salary and package consisting of £18,000 – £20,000 salary DOE, 20 days’ holiday rising to 25 days plus bank holidays, pension, personal legal fee assistance and exceptional opportunity for growth within the company.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in our industry, then get in touch. Please forward a copy of your current CV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE