Jobs at Mardon Recycling Machinery
Field Service Engineers
Mardon Recycling Machinery Ltd – Nationwide
Mardon Recycling Machinery Ltd is a well-established recycling equipment business established since 2003, we work with a substantial amount of leading organizations and brands throughout the UK and Europe. As an expanding business and due to company progression we are now looking to seek a field service engineers to maintain growing demand.
As a Field Service Engineer you’ll play a key part in a busy, customer facing team which is crucial to the business and it’s on going successes. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills and a flexible/positive approach to problem solving.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out regular servicing/maintenance on all types of recycling equipment
- To attend breakdowns and complete repairs as required on all recycling equipment at customers sites in your given area. Within a timely and competent manner, working safely to current legislation.
- You will be required to install and decommission the equipment along with completing training with operatives on the safe use of the equipment
- You will be competent at producing risk assessments and method statements for internal records and for customers use as required
- Complete and submit work sheets in a timely manner on the electronic device provided
- Complete housekeeping/safety records on a regular basis for office use
- To liaise with members of staff, customers and suppliers in a professional manner
- Understand and comply with health & safety legislation along with quality procedures, company policies and all other areas of compliance.
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- Qualified or experienced field service engineer
- Experience within the Recycling Industry
- Candidate must have mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and welding experience
- Full clean UK driving license
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Clik Software would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company van including power tools
- Fuel card supplied
- Company phone and tablet
- Holiday loyalty scheme
No agency’s please.
All training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.50 to £15.00 /hour
Mardon Recycling Machinery Ltd – Bristol and Surrounding Areas
We are a leading service provider of waste management solutions including the supply of balers, compactors and various equipment. We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to cover the M4 corridor. The successful candidate will be office based from home and ideally located between Bristol and Slough.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our range of products and services to potential new clients and existing customers. This role will include full account management of clients from initial contact to delivery. We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored service adding real value to their business and unrivaled after sales service in the industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generate and develop new prospect/leads and new accounts.
- Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations.
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve sales targets as set out and defined.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost-effective solutions and quotations.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity by use of CRM as instructed by the Regional Sales Manager
- Account-management; regular customer contact, managing timescales and understanding strategy
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role.
- Highly motivated and target driven with experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Articulate and personable with the ability to influence others
- Possess good initiative
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Quick learner and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies
- IT Literate
- Previous field sales experience preferably within the recycling industry preferred but not essential
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Full Driving Licence
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Company vehicle plus Fuel Card (From Day 1)
- Lap-top and mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic salesperson to develop and progress in a rapidly expanding market.
No agency’s please.
Job Type: Full-time